Tutorial #10 : Cool Satin Taupe Makeup Look


Tadaaaaaa~

I've always wanted to try some cool toned taupe makeup look ever since I bought Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe. Wanna break free from pairing smokey black with typical white/cream eyeshadow ya feel me?

Products used:

Eyeshadows in the pan are from Makeup Geek. Ting!

Step #1:
After priming my eyelids with MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, I mixed Frappe and Latte and swipe thse colors on my crease, blending upwards. 

Wow, where is my manner?  Ehem. Excuse my dark circle there. I haven't put on foundation and concealer yet.

Step #2:
Then take Mocha and blend it on the crease as well but don't blend it to much upwards. Blend it in secukup rasa with eyeshadows from Step #1.


Step #3:
Next, I applied Corrupt, the blackest black eyeshadow on my outer V and blend it into the crease and slightly up to the inner corner.

This is why I love doing my eyes first. You don't have to worry about being neat cause you can clean it up before applying foundation. Eyeshadow ersepah berlemoih jatuh meleleh sampai telinga pun tidak mengapa.

Step #4:
Apply Maybelline Color Tatto in Tough as Taupe all over the lid and set it with Revlon Satin Taupe eyeshdow.


Step #5:
I'm combining all steps in this last step. Apply Mocha on the lower lashline and smoke it out with Frappe. Highlight the brow bone and inner conner with Shima Shima. Last but not least, eyeliner, mascara, falsies and bammmm you're done baby!





Pair the eye look with some nude or you're feeling bold, apply red vampy lipstick and off you go flying to find some necks to bite. Haha.




♥ Eyes ♥
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre | Makeup Geek e/s in Frappe, Latte, Mocha, Corrupt and Shima Shima | Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe | Revlon singe e/s in Satin Taupe | Urban Decay Gel Liner in Perversion | Givenchy Phenomen' Eyes Mascara | Elise Lashes in #6448


♥ Face ♥
Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation in Sand Beige | MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW25 | Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder | Benefit Hoola Bronzer | Makeup Geek blush in Romance | the Balm Mary Lou Manizer highlight

♥ Lips ♥
MAC Viva Glam II | Buxom lipgloss in Dolly


3 comments:

  1. How much is a Makeup geek eyeshadow in Ringgit Malaysia?? Plus shipping too...And how long did it take to arrive...BTW i m a big fan of your blog...Hope u reply k bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      In RM its roughly around ~RM20. And the shipping cost varies depending how much you buy. But I notice that the more you buy at once, the cheaper the shipping cost. Example I bought almost 15 eyeshadows and the shipping was $9 and then I bought 5 blushes and the shipping cost was $11. It took around 10days to arrive. Hope that helps. And thank you thank you for reading my blog! ^^

      Delete
  2. salam sis, nak tanye, lepas bayar kos shipping tu nanti ada lg bayaran lain tak? atau kalau dah buat payment di website mug, kita cuma tunggu parcel sampai umah aje? thanks sis

    ReplyDelete