Tutorial #17 : Green Gold Holiday Makeup Look


Ho Ho Ho. Nothing screams holiday season better than some gold, green & red. These are the colors that I incorporate in this look, throwing some green & copper with gold in the inner corner and pairing it up with red lips. 

Let's begin!

Step #1:
Take Peach Smoothie e/s from Makeup Geek and swipe it on the crease, blending it upwards.


Step #2:
Use Frappe, also from Makeup Geek and use it to darken up the crease and blend it all the way to the inner corner.


Step #3:
Next, take Garnet from Lorac Pro palette and dab it on the center of the lids.


Step #4:
Use any dark green and place it on the outer V of the eyelids. Here I used Fern from Sleek Ultra Mattes Dark palette. Don't worry if it looks messy like mine here cause we can always clean up the edge later. Just make sure to blend blend blend till there is no harsh line on the crease.


Step #5:
Take Gold from the same Lorac Pro palette and place it on the inner corner of the eye and blend it in with the e/s next to it.


Step #6:
Use the same e/s on the lids and pack it onto the lower lash line.


Step #7:
I lined my eyes with eyeliner just half way here. Then I threw on my false lashes, mascara my lower lashes and Ho Ho Ho it's done!






I wore Fire Engine lipstick by Gerard Cosmetics to make the look more holiday appropriate. Appropriate? 
You get what I mean.

Happy Holiday!

Till my next pictorial,
Atin


Follow me on Instagram. Or don't. Let your heart leads. Hikhik.
@nurfatinzakki

No comments:

Post a Comment