Sephora Haul


It's Sephora haul yauwllll~

In my previous collective haul, I did mention doing some good damages at MAC & Sephora. 
Putting good & damages in one sentence, I never felt so majestic. Haha.

Here is what I bought:












1. Benefit the Porefessional - RM115
Who hasn't heard about this primer, pergi korek tanah belakang rumah and hide yourself in there please.

2. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Turn On - RM75
A beautiful bright rosy pink. So so so so so...wait for it..so so so so some more...creamy and insanely pigmented! I want them all!

3. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked - RM75
A nude pink with moderate sheen. Love this as well. In fact I love them all. I didn't buy all of them because please, we know I have some self-control.

4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Naked2 - RM57
I've been wanting to get Perversion which is by far the BLACKEST eye pencil I've ever tried on. Then I saw this new double ended eye pencil line at Sephora which made me toink toink toink lompat lompat. Perversion is paired with another eye pencil color; Pistol on the other end which is this metallic grey brownish color. You get two at the price cheaper than single pencil (which has more product obviously), why not people? Ask yourself, why not?
And there goes the self-control. Teehee.

5. Stila Eyeshadow Pan in Kitten - RM60
A frosty nude champagne color with a lot of luminous shimmer. Pretty as highlight and all over eyelid color. Very creamy as well. Can't wait to do some tutorial using this.

6. Stila Eyeshadow Pan in Twig - RM60
A beautiful (semua pun nak beautiful kan) mahogany deep red brownish color. Love!! *faints*

Sighs. Sephora oh Sephora. Who can leave the place with empty hands?

Full review & swatches coming up next!



No comments:

Post a Comment