Collective Haul : MAC Cosmetics


Assalammualaikum.
Hye hye hye!

Last month I went a bit cray cray with beauty shopping. I went to MAC twice and somehow made my way to Sephora. I also made an online purchase as well as a pre-order for some makeup stuff. Come on, don't look at me like that. Let's get real. You can never had too much of makeup. You always need everything something.

Wow, I can really see myself with some biskut kering cicah air mineral Spritzer at the dark corner of my house, wearing dark smokey eyes and bold lipstick with sheen lip gloss on top, till the next payday. 
Nampak tak? Makan biskut pun kena makeup. Haha.

Here are the damages done at MAC cosmetics. Who would have thought doing damages actually felt so good? Except for my purse. Thank God purses don't bite. Phew.







BEAUTIFUL, aren't they? Here is what I got for myself:

1. MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam II (Satin) - RM68
A nice pink mauve nude lipstick with smooth satin finish. 

2. MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup (Cremesheen) - RM68
Pretty pale baby pink lipstick. I was torn between Creme Cup and Angel which both are the beauty junkie cult favorite, but I went with this one because it's pinker than Angel. 

3. Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre - RM75
I wanted to try eye base that can cover the uneven color of my lid entirely and MAC paint pot looks like it has great pigmentation for that. Hope it holds the eyeshadows on my greasy eyelids well too.

4. Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20 - RM72
Need it for concealing and highlighting under my eyes. I have tried other brightening concealers and they are nothing compared to this one. This pro longwear concealer does not crease at all. At All. AT ALL. I have in other shades but I wanted lighter color for highlighting.

5. Studio Perfect Foundation Refill in NC30 - RM145
I have been using this foundation powder since before the makeup monster in me was unleashed. Been purchasing the refill ever since when I ran out.

6. Eye Shadow in Star Violet - RM49
A brown burgundy with creamy veluxe pearl finish. My very first MAC eyeshadow homaikambeng I'm so excited! I bought it in pan instead of compact because I want to stick it in my Z-palette. 

7. Blush in Peaches (Sheertone) - RM80
I call this my destiny blush. I originally wanted this shade, but the promoter convinced me to buy another shade called Peachykeen instead. And me, being the easily persuaded woman said "Wokeh, gimme that one lah". When I got back, I was surprised to see Peaches instead of Peachykeen. Looks like he accidentally put Peaches since the names are a bit similar. I didn't bother going back because all I could hear was "you are my destiny, geudae, you are my destiny, geudae". Berkumandang lagu OST You Who Came From the Star. 

8. Prep & Prime CC Cream - Free Sample
Get it now why I love MAC? Free samples! Total score. Will let you know my take up on this.

That is it. It feels so right listing these all down and adding some justifications as to why I bought them. Haha.
I shall come out with full reviews & swatches for these new babies. 

Stay tuned!

Till my next guilty damages with reasons & justifications,
Atin the makeup addict *srot srotttt*







No comments:

Post a Comment