OOTD : 1st Syawal 2014 (part 1) - Let's bling it on!


Salam Aidilfitri! How was your Raya celebration? Hope you had a blissful Eid celebration with your loved ones. I know I did. Come on, we all did. Raya kot. 

This is my first Raya outfit and it just happened to be sequins theme. I didn't plan it to be even though girl I love me some blings. I pre-ordered this gorgeous one piece peplum satin dress from Minaz Boutique. In the midst of finding shawl to match the outfit, I stumbled upon this long cream shawl with pink sequins by Scarfsweethoney that matches the dress perfectly. 

Please be warned, you might need to put on sunnies for this. Haha.



 Of course I had to do the silly face. I'm sexy like that.


Wow girl, too close. Back up a lil bit.



Super duper in love with the buttons detailing on the back and on the sleeves. Rasa macam tulang rusuk tersembul keluar. Baru la kuruih nampak tulang.

And yes, tag lupa remove. Eksaited bebenor katenye kome.



Gagahnya lengan ku. Macam lemang terlebih beras.


Did I blind you yet? Hehe.

My makeup for the day:



Yes my face looked slimmer and flawless-er. That's the beauty of selfie yauwl. I used 'Beauty Face' filter in Samsung Galaxy S4 with the camera slanted up in 23 degree angle. Joyahnya informasi tersebut.

♥ Eyes ♥
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre | Sleek Ultra Mattes Dark Palette | Makeup Geek Afterglow pigment | Urban Decay
Super-Saturated Ultra Intense Waterproof Cream Eyeliner in Perversion | Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara | Red Cherry #43


♥ Face ♥
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Medium M54 | NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Medium 1 Custard | Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Pressed Powder | Benefit Hoola Bronzer | MAC Extra Dimension Blush in Sea Me Hear Me

♥ Lips ♥
Dose of Color in Love Portion | Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Lust for Lacquer Lip Vinyl in Boom Boom


Have fun in all 30 days of Syawal.

Till my next ho ho tee dee hotakkau,
Atin

Follow me on IG:
@nurfatinzakki


No comments:

Post a Comment